I couldn’t count how many people say I’m weird both in real life and online life. I mean, I couldn’t blame them. I know I’m weird but I think all of us has our own weirdness. Or am I just making an excuse here? LOL. But whatever. I embrace my weirdness and I think it’s what makes me unique. I’m pretty sure though that you also do some of the things here. Some of it is not really weird, weird but it’s just unusual. I am rambling. Okay, I should stop. Let’s just get into this.
1. I put on makeup or I dress up just for the heck of it. I often do it when I’m bored.
2. Take a bunch of selfies with different silly faces on, laugh at how stupid I look and delete all of it afterwards.
3. Randomly when I’m outside waiting for someone or just sitting, I would usually observe people and wonder what their life is like, what their jobs are, are they happy, the list goes on.
4. Before buying something, I would either grab it and pay for it in an impulse or stare at it and think about it for a very long time. There is no in between.
5. When I’m in a car or walking somewhere with my headphones on, I would pretend that I’m in a music video.
6. When I’m walking on a public place alone, sometimes I feel like all the people are staring at me and judging me so I would usually just look straight ahead and walk fast.
7. I memorize poems when I’m really bored. For instance, I know all the words to Sarah Kay’s Point B. One of my faves! If you haven’t heard that yet, you should.
8. I would often talk to myself. Who doesn’t do that? C’mon!
9. I would sing to the top of my lungs when I’m alone. Mostly songs from musicals like Les Miserables and Into The Woods. Usually with a very exaggerated acting involved.
10. I would force myself to sleep even if I’m not sleepy just because I’m so bored.