I was nominated by Corinth of Explore with Corinth for this blogger award. Thank you! This is a perfect chance for me to write facts about me that you probably might not know yet.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about you
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I both have a sweet tooth and a sour tooth. I love everything sweet from candies to chocolates to cakes! The only fruits I like are the ones that are sour like green mangoes, santol, pomelo, anything that I can eat with salt or any condiments basically.
2. I can’t go to the bathroom without anything to read. I would usually bring along a magazine with me or a book, sometimes even encyclopedias with pictures on it, or my phone. When I really need to go there quick, I would just grab a bottle of shampoo and read the label. Haha anything I can get with words on it, really.
3. I get anxious a lot. As a kid, I have a fear of answering the phone and commuting alone. I got over it eventually but I still do get anxious sometimes especially over new situations. Even calling the doctor and making appointments for myself is stressful enough. It’s weird when I don’t get anxious doing this for other people but I get nervous doing this for myself. I do it anyway because the key is to face it until you get used to it.
4. I have an interest in astrology. I follow astrology blogs on Tumblr and would often read stuff about my sign which is Libra. When I like someone, I would usually check if we’re compatible or not based on our signs. It’s just fun to know more about myself and other people through astrology. Most of the time, the things I read is pretty accurate.
5. The fictional character that I resemble the most is Isla from Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. She’s shy, a bookworm, a hopeless romantic, has self esteem issues, and she’s short. We even have similar blurbs in our mind. Here are some of the lines from the book that I can totally relate to:
6. I love traveling so much but I don’t get to do it as much as I would want to. My dream job as a child was a flight stewardess. I was tall for my age back then. I was the tallest in class but when 6th grade began, I was the shortest. I just stopped growing. I know, it sucks.
7. My favorite season is autumn. I haven’t experienced it yet but I’m crossing my fingers that I’ll soon move to a country with 4 seasons and I’ll finally feel what’s it like walking with trees covered in orange and red leaves, wearing sweaters everyday, getting cozy and warm while reading a good book and all those fall-y things.