Whenever I go out and when I’m not in a hurry, I usually wear this makeup look. It’s natural, easy and it’s my go to look. I like makeup and I do collect beauty products but I only wear light makeup just to look fresh and to add a little color on my face.
1. MOISTURIZER. I use Physiogel Cream for my face and body. I’ve used this for a long time and it literally saved my dry and sensitive skin.
2. BB STICK. I use the one from Maybelline. This is my first taste in using bb products and so far, I’m loving this one. I have the Radiance shade but I think I should go for the darker tone.
3. FOUNDATION. Revlon Photo Ready. It looks like a cream foundation but it turns liquid when you apply it on your skin. It blends smoothly and it enhances my tan/morena complexion. Yes guys, I am not fair skinned but I love my color! I use the Rich Ginger shade.
4. CHEEKS. For my cheeks, I use Cheeky Glow blush also by Maybelline in Fresh Coral shade. This is my favorite blush so far.
5. LIPS. In this look I use Nyx Lip lacquer pot in Coral-licious. It moisturizes my lips and add a little peachy color. The gloss effect makes my lips full I think.
6. EYESHADOW. I rarely use eye shadow in my daily look but sometimes I add a little shimmer in my eyes. I use three brown natural shades for this. I use the Victoria’s Secret Hello Bombshell makeup kit.
7. MASCARA. I use Maybelline’s Falsies in Waterproof but I’m searching for new mascaras because mine’s running out and I want to try a new product. Any suggestions?
So that’s my natural makeup look. I’m not a makeup expert but I love to look at YouTube tutorials. My fave is Michelle Phan and Macbarbie07 if you’re wondering. 🙂