My everyday makeup look is the “no makeup look” most of the time. I’d rather go for the natural look rather than cake my face with lots of layers of makeup. Or maybe that’s just me not wanting to be noticeable. A little makeup goes a long way though. Also, for a “no makeup look” to be successful, skin care becomes paramount. I’ve been contemplating adding an eye cream to my repertoire (the reviews of IT cosmetics seem really good). We’ll save that for another post.
Here’s the list of the products I use:
- Naked Basics by Urban Decay
- Tea Rose Matte Lipstick by Nyx
- Mascara by In2It
- Mat Magique Powder by L’oreal
- Photoready Foundation by Revlon
- Blush from the Bombshell Makeup Kit by Victoria’s Secret
6 Easy Steps:
1. Apply Revlon Photo Ready foundation to even out skin tone and conceal skin flaws like dark or red spots.
2. Use Mat Loreal powder to set the foundation.
3. Put mascara on eyelashes. I usually apply two coats on the upper lashes and just a thin layer on the lower lashes.
4. For the eyes, I use Naked Basics by Urban Decay. I apply the shade W.O.S. first as a base, then Naked 2 on my crease, and Faint on my outer corner of eyelids.
5. I really love one of the blushes from Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Kit. It has a subtle corally pink color to it.
6. For the lips I use Nyx’s Matte lipstick in Tea Rose.
That’s it! Easy peasy. It doesn’t take long to apply all these too.
What's your makeup routine?