A few days left and it’s Christmas time! Are you as excited as I am? I’m the kind of girl who values moments more than presents. I don’t mind not receiving these items but if I have the chance to list down things I would want to have, then here they are. A girl can dream, right?
- Unicorn Slippers– I’m a huge unicorn lover and look how cute those slippers are? The best thing about it. it lights up!
- Tartelette 2 in Bloom– The colors in that palette are subtle and wearable. The packaging itself is fancy, too!
- Mod Tablet 3– Who wouldn’t want this minimalistic organizer? Perfect for someone like me who needs something to carry my journal with, pens, phone, chargers, or whatever you want in one organized bag. A travel essential, for sure.
- Leuchttrum Bullet Journal– I’m a sucker for journals. I own way too many journals than I probably should. I still have some here which I haven’t filled up yet, but you know, it’s an addiction I couldn’t get rid of. Plus, this will give me motivation to write everyday. It doesn’t have to be in paragraphs. I think bullet journal is easier to fill in, so I’m gonna try this for next year.
- Beauty Blender– As a makeup lover, I would like to have the original one since I think it’s more durable, softer and can blend makeup well.
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette– Phew! That’s a mouthful to say out loud. Lol. Anyway, this palette has got everything you need. I heard from reviews as well that their highlighter is the bomb, only it’s expensive. So to anyone who’ll give me this, thank you in advance! *wink wink
- Celine Trio– I would love to have this bag. You can use it as a pouch, a shoulder bag, a clutch. It’s basically an everyday bag which I can picture myself wearing, well, everyday! It looks classy and you can store a lot of items in there if I want to.
- Diva Ring Light– Every wannabe YouTuber wants this thing. I’m starting the YouTube bandwagon and I really want to have this ring light, or any kind of lighting in my room since natural light usually casts a pinkish color in my skin tone. I don’t really take this YouTube thing seriously but I love filming and editing videos and of course, makeup.
What about you? What material things do you want for Christmas?