I can’t call myself as someone who knows so much about makeup since I only started wearing and learning just last year but I’ve always love makeup since I was in high school but I only played with it and never really wore it outside. Nevertheless, I find this tag really fun to answer. Thanks to Nicole for the tag! 🙂
1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
For bb creams, I use my fingers and I use a sponge with liquid foundations. I wanna try using a stipple brush when I have it already.
2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
Light eyeshadows in the inner corner then transition to dark ones in the outer side of the eyelid.
3. Do you prime your eyes?
I just use foundation or whatever my base is. I want to use a primer though if I have one.
4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
I use concealer after I apply foundation.
5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
I really don’t paint my nails that often. I’d like to keep it clean and short.
6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
My skin is too sensitive to exfoliate. Somehow those little beads irritates my skin.
7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
Around 5 minutes or if I really want to go in detail with my eyes with the eyeshadows, then it’s gonna be longer. I’m still perfecting that skill.
8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
No. I don’t wear makeup at home or when I go somewhere really quick. I go all out when I’m at a party (which occurs very rarely) or when I’m hanging out with my friends and cousins.
9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
I’m not really updated with makeup haha but I wanna try the new baby lips electro and their new formulation.
10. What’s your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
I think eyeshadows and lip balms. I’m not really a fashionista. As much as I want to, my wallet begs to differ. Lol.
11. Do you whiten your teeth?
No at least not yet. I still have braces on. Imagine if I get it whitened then there will be discolored square patches. I don’t want that to happen.
12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
I just pluck stray hairs. I’m blessed with thick eyebrows. I used to despise them but then it’s in now so..
13. What do you use to contour?
A brush and a darker shade of powder from VS bombshell kit.
14. False lashes, or natural?
I prefer natural. Haven’t use falsies.
15. Favorite makeup brand?
Maybelline, NYX and ELF because they’re affordable and they have wide range of products.
16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
I suck at applying liquid eyeliner. I use a black eyeshadow instead and a flat brush.
17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
Lip balms and lipstick. I use them together.
18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
Colored lip balms!
20. Favorite color?
21. Favorite color combination?
For the eyes I like natural colors like matte browns and a little shimmer sometimes. For cheeks, corals and for lips, I’d say shades of pink
22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)
23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
No. As long as it does the trick for me, it’s okay. The cheaper the better but I won’t mind owning a few urban decay or MACs.
24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones?
I used to do that but I just stick the my physiogel routine. The moisturizer and cleanser works for me.
25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)
I wouldn’t call it an addiction but I want to purchase more lip products.
I tag everyone to do this as well if you want to! I’d love to read them. 🙂