I have done a some posts like this but I wasn’t really consistent with the series so I’m gonna start fresh. I’m gonna call it Life In Photos. Most of the photos are from my Instagram account.
- We went to a fiesta at my hometown. It was in the countryside. I was getting in touch with nature, feeling the warm summer breeze on my skin, walking through tall grasses and capturing everything that’s alive. There is beauty in everything around you.
- Oh the struggles of being in a long distance relationship. Not being around him physically is hard but then again, we really get to sit down and talk about a lot of things. You can really see his effort waking up earlier than he should just to talk to me. Distance doesn’t even bother me anymore because I feel like we’re always together. Thanks for Facetime and imessage.
- Our dog gave birth to 7 cute little puppies! Just look at how happy she is! Sad that we’re giving away most of her babies but I’m sure they’re gonna be in a good home.
- Meet my niece Arabella! My cousin gave birth to her days ago. I can’t believe she’s a mom already and she’s just a year older than me. Am I behind life? Lol. Just kidding. Everything has its time.
- I always love to look at sunsets. This photo is a view from our window. I would often sit here and watch the sky change colors.
- Guess who nailed how to do a winged eyeliner? Yes! I finally did it! You have no idea how may YouTube tutorials I have to watch just to get the look. I’ve been trying so hard for years and can’t get it done. I bought the Maybelline gel mascara that comes with a brush. I guess I just have more control using a gel one and a long brush. I’ve been wearing this winged look all the time now.
How’s March so far for you guys?