1. When I work from the graveyard shift, I would usually order a cup of coffee from Starbucks. Getting random positive messages like that on my cup makes my day.
2. My cousin who works in Thailand went home for a vacation so me and my cousins did a mini reunion. We all bonded on a night out with karaoke, some good food and lots of picture taking.
3. Our department at the hospital, which is the Labor and Delivery room hosted a seminar on CTG tracing interpretation. If you don’t know what that is, it records the heartbeat of the baby along with the contractions of the mother. We, the trainees were in charge of the decoration and our theme was shabby chic. One of our staff nurses baked some cupcakes and it was so yummy. We did an intermission number dancing to Twerk It Like Miley and Uptown Funk which I didn’t nail at all cuz I don’t know how to dance.lol. The seminar was successful though and we had so much fun.
4. The pink Lopez mansion adorned with flowers through our car window during one of those rainy days. I’m not complaining, I love the rain.
5. I think I have mastered the art of putting a winged eyeliner. I love wearing it when I go to a mall or someplace else except for work.
6. That’s my cousin Gunner eating a Korean type of ice cream. I bought one for myself too but I think the serving is too much for me. I couldn’t finish it.
7. We have a midwife at work who knows how to apply makeup so when we’re bored and we don’t have any patient, he would give us all a makeover. He’s the one who did my brows and I think it looks better than before. Even the doctors sometimes would go in the labor room just to get theirs done. Haha.
8. I hate it when the rain’s pouring hard and the road in front of the hospital gets flooded. One afternoon when I took that photo, I couldn’t go home right away cuz there were so many people waiting for taxis. I’m glad someone picked me up after an hour. My shoes and socks were wet but I have to go to the mall to watch Inside Out, which is a great movie by the way. Can we talk about the short movie Lava and Bing Bong? Oh the feels! Anyway, I went to the mall with my all white uniform without my white socks. Lol. I looked funny but at least I get to see the movie.
9. I think I have an obsession with Bougainvilleas. They’re too pretty to ignore.