1. Me and my mom seems so busy that sometimes we don’t see each other in days even if we just live in the same house. So for my day offs or free time, we make sure that we get to hang out once a week either it’s movies or dinner. This weekend we dined out at this seafood restaurant. Baked oysters are my fave!
2. I got new glasses just days ago. I was supposed to get a smaller one but it makes my face huge or it doesn’t really suit me. I saw this frame, tried it and bought it. I really liked it but when I got home and tried it again, I wasn’t so sure anymore but everyone (except one -_- lol) said it suits me so I think I made the right choice.
3. Just me wearing these glasses.
4. This is my usual sight on my home from work. It’s nice to see Iloilo City, my city is getting more beautiful.
5. A photograph of one of my mom’s flowers on her mini garden in the balcony.
6. Me wearing my fave clothing: sweaters! Gloomy days or cuddle weather is my favorite weather.