This month has been amazing! I couldn’t count how many exciting things that are happening in my life right now. The past months were tough but now I can sense that I’m finally standing up and is actually quite excited for the future. My life us just as colorful as my Instagram page. I hope it will stay that way.
1. Hashtag no filter. Me and my mom were plant shopping and we fell in love with this plant at first sight. I forgot what the name was but it sure is pretty!
2. R at the top of the world! My boyfriend chilling at Big Bear Lake, California. With thousands of miles between us, sending me photos like this about his day make me feel like I’ve been with him all along.
3. Having breakfast alone eating Belgian waffle with cream cheese and strawberry filling. And of course, coffee. I like hanging out by myself sometimes.
4. I am in love with my new laptop! It’s an Asus transformer flip book. It can be turned into a tablet but I just use it as a laptop. The touch screen feature is cool but I rarely use it. I love the design and how light it is though.
5. It’s the first time a Starbucks barista spelled my name right without even asking. By now you probably know that I am obsessed with Blegian waffles. This one’s my favorite.
6. A blank page means a new beginning. I just can’t wait for what the world will offer to me. Goodbye anxiety. This is just gonna be me loving life, worrying about nothing and being happy every second of the day.