It’s time for another round up of Life in Photos. You might wonder why I have two blog segments about my life: Life Recently and Life in Photos. You might think it’s the same but it’s not. Life Recently is basically a weekly update about my life in general. I only have one photo in that posts so it’s more focused on life updates. Life in Photos on the other hand is more focused on the photos. It’s like a mini life update based on mostly photos on my Instagram account.
1. It’s Arabella, my niece’s Christening day! Time flies so fast. Just a couple months ago, she was still a newborn and now she’s wearing cute bows. I’m happy to be one of her Godmother. 🙂
2. Aren’t these little shoes cute? They were one of the souvenirs at the party. They are made just of patterned cardboard paper but they look so real!
3. I finally got my eyes checked again and I got a new pair of prescription eyeglasses! I love love the frame. It looks stylish and it doesn’t fall off my nose unlike my old ones. What I like most about it though is everything is so HD! I can finally see little details again.
4. I couldn’t help to stop and look at the flowers while walking on the street. If you check my Instagram account which is AlissaMags, I added a really cute caption on this photo.
5. After I mastered the MugCake recipe, I think I made 5 in total since last week. My family loved it! I find it so hilarious that I could make them food and they would enjoy it. I really don’t know how to cook or bake but I would want to.
6. Been trying to eat healthy and I’m trying so hard. Do you know how hard it is to resist the temptation?! LOL. Anyway, I woke up to salad for breakfast. I ate some of it but not really. I’m not a fan of salad but I would eat steamed vegetables, not raw.