It’s the start of the year and this time, I want to continue and be consistent with this blog segment every month. January was so good to me. I couldn’t think of any ways to make it better. It was the best! Here’s some of my favorites for this month:
- My cousins and I went to see the fireworks display called Luces In The Sky.
- Went to a resort and zip-lined for the second time.
- We went to celebrate Dinagyang and had a sleepover with my cousins.
- When my cousin Fae gave me a makeover. Results are on the sidebar. 😉
BEAUTY AND FASHION
- I am still using the Lush Dream Cream and it leaves my skin soft and it makes it smell good.
- I’m still into basics so my clothes in my closet are mostly black and white.
- I am loving this Revlon color stick. It stays on my lips for hours plus I love the color!
SHOWS AND MOVIES
- I binge watched SKINS ever since I saw it on Netflix. I’m on season 4 already and I am hooked. It deals with problems most teenagers are facing. Effy and Freddy though. *swoons
- I watched a bunch of movies. Most of them are not that known but I think they’re good. One of them is titled COPENHAGEN. I’m gonna make a blog post about those movies.
- I also started watching FRIENDS and it’s funny!
- STORIE. This app is amazing! If you’re into vlogging, making videos and documenting your life through videos, this is the app for you. I found this app through a YouTuber and has been active here ever since. It’s easy to use and you can edit the clips right away in that app and you can even put filters on it! The most amazing thins is, this is a community and all of the people here are so nice and would leave comments on your videos.
- SNAPCHAT. This is another social media app. I use it to mainly follow my fave Youtubers account like Louis Cole from FunForLouis, my fave bloggers and just people I know. You can post photos, videos and you’ll who viewed your photos. Plus you can chat here too and video call. The unique thing about this app is, you can only view photos and videos for a certain amount of time, and it will just be available for a day if you send it on public. You can draw on it too, put a text, filter and emojis. I seldom use it privately. I just enjoy looking at other people’s snaps and sending one
what were your favorites?