You know that feeling knowing it’s gonna be your day off the next day and you couldn’t wait to get home? I exactly know that feeling and I know you do too. After all those long hours of work, all I needed is a free time. Here’s how I spend my day off:
1. SLEEP. This will always be the number one on my list. It’s always the graveyard shift on my last day of work for the week. I come home 9 in the morning, maybe grab some breakfast at a nearby restaurant, eat it at home and spend the rest of the day sleeping.
2. THINK. This is the only time I can spend some time alone. You know how introverted I am and I always yearn for some alone time where I can think things through. Sometimes I even tend to over think a lot and my mind just won’t stop screaming which sometimes lead to anxiety and that feeling of sadness but that’s how things goes. Sometimes it’s healthy, sometimes it’s not but I think I can deal with it.
3. WRITE. Aside from my blog, I have my own daily planner which I turned into a daily journal book. I always keep my thoughts in there. Writing makes me calm. I often write poetry and proses if I’m in a creative mood.
4. WATCH MOVIES/ TV SHOWS. This is my guilty pleasure. I watch missed episodes of PLL, Ravenswood, The Carrie Diaries. I might want to start on other shows but I think it’s hard to catch up. I also watch movies sometimes with my mom at the cinema and sometimes I just watch on my laptop. The latest movie I love is The Spectacular Now. Shailene Woddley is there plus I think the plot is amazing. You should watch it.
5. FIND SONGS. I love music. I love different kind of genre from pop to Indie to mellow to indie rock, and any song I can somehow relate to. One of my fave these days are Let Her Go by the Passengers and Say Something by A Great Big World.
6. READ. This year I promised myself to read and purchase more paperbacks. Lately I’m reading Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. So far so good, as always.
How about you? How do you spend your free time? 🙂