The Happy List is back! Bloggers who has been reading my blog ever since I was on Tumblr probably misses this segment. Well, it’s making a comeback again and it’s now known as Friday’s 10 Happy Things! Helga from Ditz-Revolution revived this segment and I thought why not join the link up? So here it is!
There’s a lot of happy things that happened lately. My life is finally on track, well at least I’m doing something now and who knows, I’m gonna do more things. Here are some of the things that made me happy this week:
1. Falling asleep on Facetime together with my love.
2. Getting hired as a freelancer online and working as a social media manager which is kind of a fun job.
3. Becoming a nurse again. A hospital hired me to be one of their trainee nurse. I’m excited to pursue my career again.
4. Being less anxious and actually enjoying life. The past months were hard for me, even getting up in the morning is a chore. Now, I look forward to everything.
5. Watching new movies together with my cousins.
6. Unexpected kisses from my little cousin.
7. Having a new flip book touch screen laptop. I love it soo much!
8. Playing at the arcade with Divine. Haha. We feel like little kids again.
9. Buying cute baby clothes for Arabella, my niece. She’s so adorable!
10. Finding new songs on Spotify. My favorite playlist is Beth’s Favorite by Bethany Mota. The songs there are not really popular but it’s so good.