1. I was assigned to be a labor and delivery room nurse for the next 5 months and I’m loving it. It may not be my area of choice but I really like it there. Witnessing the birth of babies first hand and seeing the mothers’ reactions seeing their baby for the first time is fulfilling.
2. Sweater weather. I love the gloomy weather and the rain so much. Getting up for work may be difficult but getting home seeing my bed and sleeping with the raindrops as my lullaby is one of the best things in life.
3. Him singing to me one of my favorite song Hey There Delilah and realizing the lyrics are kind of on point to our current situation right now.
4. Hilary Duff’s new album Breathe In Breathe Out. I was her biggest fan on her Lizzie McGuire days. Seeing her back on track is relieving my being a fan girl as a pre-teen. My fave track is Night Like This, Breathe In Breath Out and Tattoo.
5. Orange Is the New Black Season 3! I haven’t seen all the episodes yet because priorities but so far I’m loving it. I can’t wait to see the popular new character Ruby Rose. She’s really pretty though.
6. Movie marathon at work when there’s no patient. Especially when we watch a horror flick and we’re huddled up in the supply room or on the delivery room.
7. When I get enough sleep. My work is usually PM shift and graveyard shifts. Getting myself to fall asleep in the afternoon when I have graveyard shift later on is already a success for me.
8. Movie dates with my mom. Last week, we watched Jurrasic World with my cousin and it was amazing! I’d still want to go to a theme park like that though just as long as it’s safe.
9. Facetime dates everyday and Netflix dates once in a while. Oh the joys of LDR. Any good movie to recommend?
10. Reblogging pretty pictures and quotes on my Tumblr blog. Follow me if you have one or if you like it 🙂