It’s gonna be my 23rd birthday on the 30th which is gonna be tomorrow in my time and this is gonna be my last post of being 22 so I decided to make a list of the things I’ve learned when I was 22.
My 22nd year on this earth sure was a roller coaster. It was a mix of love, drama, happiness, and sadness. It was everything and I’ve learned so many things from the past year of my existence. Here are some:
- It’s okay to make a decision even if it’s the wrong one. The most important thing about it is, you learned from it.
- Sometimes some people doesn’t deserve second chances. You have to listen to your brain and instinct, not just your heart.
- Feeling unmotivated and lost in the uncertainty of life is the worst feeling ever. You just have to pick yourself up again and get yourself inspired.
- Being single isn’t so bad after all. It helps me to come out in my comfort zone and be more independent.
- Traveling is not just stepping in a new place. It made me appreciate life even more.
- The best way to love yourself is to accept yourself. I’ve learned to embrace my being an introvert even if I sometimes hate it.
- It feels great opening up to people and burning your walls down even if it’s not easy. Let people see how wonderful you are.
- A great friend doesn’t have to be someone you know in real life. They could be miles away and behind a screen but they’re always there for you.
- Being single allows people to like you and it feels great being appreciated or admired even if it’s just a crush.
- Life can be harsh but the challenge is to face it, do something about it and learn from it.
- Time really does heals everything. Looking back, I just laugh about the things that happened and appreciate the happy memories instead of being bitter and holding grudges.
- Even if you’ve been hurt, it’s okay to open your heart once again. It’s okay to like someone. You deserve to love and be loved.