1. If you don’t love blogging and don’t have a passion for it, it always feels like you’re doing homework where you have to write because you have to and not because you want to.
2. But most of the time, it does kind of feel like that when you don’t know what to write about and if you ran out of ideas. It’s okay though, you’re not alone. It doesn’t also mean that you don’t love what you do. You just have what they call “blogger’s block”.
3. If you want to make your blog profitable, it really takes a while to gain money from it. You need to have loads of traffic everyday.
4. One effective way to let people know about your blog is to interact with your readers, read other bloggers’ posts and comment on them. Some look for similar blogs to follow in the comments section of a blog post so by doing it, maybe you’ll gain new readers and at the same time, you’re interacting with the blogger itself. There
5. Blogging can make you spend a lot. From your own domain to your theme to your host. It’s worth it though if you really want to take blogging on another level.
6. It takes a great amount of courage to put your blog out there especially when you have a personal blog and you want to share it with people you know in real life cuz it makes you feel vulnerable and you’re scared of judgement (or is it just me?). Just remember though that your posts can inspire others and they might relate to it.
7. You don’t always have to have one niche and just stick to it. You can blog whatever you want. After all, it’s your blog and you can do anything with it. Except maybe when you’re doing blogging for marketing, then that’s a whole different thing.
8. It’s okay to copy ideas from a blog but make sure to credit the original blogger.
9. The number of followers doesn’t always measure how great of a blogger you are. I’d rather have few followers who interact with me than thousands of followers who never even read your blog.
10. Blogging isn’t easy. Sometimes you’re so busy with life that you don’t have time to be consistent with your blog. That’s okay though. If you really love it, you’d still find yourself blogging at the end of the day.