This blog segment is supposed to be just on Friday but since it’s not always a guarantee that I can make a blog post on that day, I made this to just 10 Happy Things.
1. Day offs spent on my bedroom mostly just sleeping, watching movies, reading books. Day offs are basically my lazy days.
2. When work became so busy that I couldn’t eat dinner anymore but it feels fulfilling knowing that I was able to cater all the patients and handled that busy shift well.
3. It makes me so happy knowing my birthday is nearing. 🙂 I don’t really celebrate birthdays but I don’t know why I’m excited for this year.
4. My cousin is visiting the country. She works in Thailand and I haven’t seen her for a year so it’s great that I’m gonna see her this week.
5. Watching a new episode of Catfish. This show is my guilty pleasure. I find it interesting how each episode becomes crazier and crazier. I don’t understand how people couldn’t find out that their bf or their gf are catfishes when it’s so obvious that they are.
6. Seeing another city of another country through someone’s phone. It’s like I’m also in that moment riding the car with them.
7. Finishing the book P.S. I Still Love You. I’m not so sure about the ending though. I wanted Lara Jean to pick John cuz their relationship with Peter sounds complicated but I guess if you really love a person, you’ll go through it with them.
8. That moment when you’re crying but someone is trying to make you laugh and you’re holding your laughter but gave up and laugh instead.
9. The song Cheerleader by Omi puts me in a good mood everytime I listen to it. This song has been on repeat these days.
10. Finally going on a night out with my cousins later. I miss hanging out with them.